Welcome to the Winter Newsletter of the Interfaith Health Program! We are delighted to share some of our recent activities with you. IHP continues to diversify and grow with the support of extraordinary partners and collaborators both domestically and internationally. It is exciting and humbling to be part of this growing field of research, scholarship, and programming at the intersection of public health, faith, and development. We continue to be challenged and inspired by the colleagues, practitioners, and students who work tirelessly to find creative and innovative approaches to improving the health of individuals and communities around the world.
Some of the highlights of this newsletter are:
- Public Health and Faith Community Partnerships: Model Practices to Increase Influenza Prevention Among Hard to Reach Populations
- AIDS Legacy Series: An Interview with Congressman John Lewis
- A Tribute to Reverend Christopher Benjamin Peter
- Rev. Canon Gideon Byamugisha: “How Speaking Up and Standing Up Can Help Change the World”
- Standing in Solidarity
- The IHP Public/Private Partnership
We welcome any information on publications, events, research, or ideas for articles that you’d like to see included in our upcoming edition. Please contact us to submit your ideas for publication. Thank you!